Monday, October 27, 2014

Nightcrawler at Nite

The premiere of Nightcrawler was tonight at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater in NYC. He was joined by his co-stars Rene Russo, Bill Paxton and Riz Ahmed, as well as director Dan Gilroy, and the producers of the film including Dan's brother Tony.

And it brought out some stars and even more surprisingly a few smiles from Jake on the red carpet.



 Well hello dimples! It's been a while.


Jake looks like he's checking for his gold fillings after seeing Jay-Z's bling.

Wonder if 50 thinks Jake played a news guy better than a boxer.

Is that a grin Jakey?


Jake and fellow producers

The cast of Nightcrawler, guess Bill didn't get the memo
 that black is the new black

And at the after party  it was no Toronto






3 comments:

the real m said...

Its always nice to see a smile on Jake's face. I wont be there the first night, but I do plan to see Nightcrawler in the theater rather than waiting for the DVD. It looks pretty good. Now that I am semi retired, I can do the mid week matinee with all the other retirees.

Special K said...

I want to see Nightcrawler in the theater too M.

I might not like the character as a character but I think Jake's performance looks great.

prairiegirl said...

I'm sorry, but I do have to chuckle a bit at that last pic in the post. Ever since those pictures from the TIFF when Jake posed as those Rene had cooties, they have been trying ever since to remedy that impression. That last pic is a bit smh.